If you have been following my blog for a while then you are aware that I love books. I’m definitively a book lover and know many people who are as well. Which is why I started looking for gift ideas for book lovers.
There are so many great gifts for people that love books that aren’t books. I do share my favorite books often on the blog and you can check out some book recomendations here.
I don’t often give people books as gifts because my tastes may not be their tastes so when it comes to gifts for book lovers I have put together a few awesome ideas that any book lover would enjoy getting.
- I’d Rather be Reading Bundle
2. Book Page Art: There are so many of these on Etsy. I just chose to show this Alice one because it’s one of my favorite books and characters but there are a bunch of great ones.
This is something that would be fun to give a book lover to record what they read.
I love these magnet word kits. It’s fun to see what your mind will put together with the words.
10. Book Lover Tote Bag
15. Bibliophile :
Gift a book lover this gorgeous illustrated celebration of literature from Jane Mount, founder of Ideal Bookshelf. Each page is packed with lots of fun, including quizzes, literary facts, and book recommendations. This colorful cover will look great displayed on a coffee table or will elevate any #shelfie when tucked away on a bookshelf
16. A Phone Case
Set the mood for reading with these scented candles perfect to give that person who is always curling up with a good book.
20. A Book Light
23. Hello Sunshine Bookmark Set
24. Book Work Pin
25. Book S’mores Ornament (This is so cute)
26. Sweaters for the Homebody and Introvert
29. Book Club Kit
32. For the baby bookworms a book worm onesie
34 Yes I need these Books Mug